An English Guide for Foreign Residents on Risks & Insurance~for a safe and comfortable life in Japan~

The Japan General Insurance Association (GIAJ) has created an English website “safe living guide” to provide information on foreigners’ risk and general insurance.

Information useful for you is stated, so we recommend you take a look.